New template: Desktop Chaos

 I replaced Clips with Desktop Chaos, and have customised it to have the same gadgets the real blog has.  What do you think?

Non-votable make-believe options list!
  • It's awesome!
  • It smells like celery.
  • I have no idea.
In order of weirdness:
  1. This one
  2. That one
  3. The third option you never knew about because you were too busy chasing your cat under the kitchen table

Right, enough of that.

6 comments:

Someone said...

Can I comment when I'm not logged in with Disqus? Others should be able to post if they're not Disqus members.

H Myers said...

How about now?

Test said...

I should be able to select my Blogger ID! But it looks like I can't.

Test said...

It's new! And it's a commenting system!

Guest said...

Testing some more

Fake said...

Blah!

Post a Comment

 

Drops of Blood on My Forehead test © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates